21 March 2006
Hello old friends. I decided to restart the old blog I once had on Geocities, back before blogging was "the new thing". OK, I am not the trendsetter I sound like, but I did start blogging in March 2001.
You can see my old webpage here:
http://www.geocities.com/farwig.geo/
My first post (or since I have learned pr0st) will be a rant, in true Wig style. It's my wife's shopping addiction. She is addicted to Gymboree clothes. We have over 500 outfits. Yes, five fucking hundred.
I found an article today, http://money.cnn.com/2005/07/20/pf/shopper_0508/index.htm. Seems there are others out there.
Somethign dawned on me today. One of the Gymbo forums are called Gymbo additcs. Except that website does NOTHING to help someone recover. It is instead an enabler. It smacks right in the face of a wonderful onganization that IS about true recovery. It's like saying a AA forum posts what bar is having the cheapest alcohol today.
I have a million other things I would love to talk about, but I have stuff I have to do.
You can see my old webpage here:
http://www.geocities.com/farwig.geo/
My first post (or since I have learned pr0st) will be a rant, in true Wig style. It's my wife's shopping addiction. She is addicted to Gymboree clothes. We have over 500 outfits. Yes, five fucking hundred.
I found an article today, http://money.cnn.com/2005/07/20/pf/shopper_0508/index.htm. Seems there are others out there.
Somethign dawned on me today. One of the Gymbo forums are called Gymbo additcs. Except that website does NOTHING to help someone recover. It is instead an enabler. It smacks right in the face of a wonderful onganization that IS about true recovery. It's like saying a AA forum posts what bar is having the cheapest alcohol today.
I have a million other things I would love to talk about, but I have stuff I have to do.